Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tiny Tuesday!!

 Angela, at So Scrappy, is having a quilt along.  Rainbow style, as she has for a few years now!  The color for this month is pink, so I completed these pink blocks, and a few blue blocks are in the works from last month.  Caught up!!  Yahoo!!!  I will link to her on Saturday, coming up.
 This is kind of hard to see, but this is two circles, with facing in the center of the circles, gathered on the edge, and then bound.  Perfect for my little scissors and glasses!
 I bought these little things at the quilt guild store.  The tiny blocks are magnets, and the cat and piggy are pin cushions.  I love the magnets and plan to make some, if I can find the magnets.
This is the bottom of the cat pin cushion.  Fun!!


Speaking of fun, hope you are having some today!




Julie

9 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Adorable blocks for the Rainbow Challenge.does everyone select their own block designs or are they suggested?

julieQ said...

They are suggested, Nancy. Patterns given, and very small.

Karen said...

That little pig is a cutie.

Loris said...

That cat poem is too funny! What fun pin cushions!
I hope you are having fun too :-) I'm about to exercise and then get to sewing. Yay!

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

like the small blocks and the holder for scissors and glasses! Cute!

cspoonquilt said...

Just catching up with everyone! Love the fish and pig blocks! very cute pin cushions! i need to make some of those....cheers!

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your TT blocks look great! I love the fan one with the Dresden blades - makes me think I should remake mine, as it turned out very wonky!

Susie H said...

Your TT blocks look great and isn't it a wonderful feeling to be caught up??? Great job! Cute magnets & pincushions too

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Fun blocks-your little pink piggy is adorable!

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...