Sunday, April 3, 2022

Yellow for March, recap! and books for sale for Ukraine!

Good morning!  The scrappy color for March was yellow.  Here are my bowties for the month of March!  These are 4 inches, finished.




 I have these books for sale, for Ukraine!  Some are out of print...all are good books!  Take all of these for 35 dollars, including shipping to you!  


I am looking through things...what would you be interested in buying, if I have it?  I am striving to meet my goal of $700 dollars for Ukraine!  Would anyone like a stuffed FULL box of my strings?  They are my favorite thing!  Or what are you into right now, that you would like to have more of?


my email is:  rn9999@gmail.com/

Julie

1 comment:

Pharma Health Online said...


Just Click On Links Below And Get Best Branded Online Medications About Different Symptoms From Branded And Registered Company Named Pharma Health Online.

Buy Pain-Relief Pills
Buy Sleeping-Aid Pills
OTC Muscle-Relaxant Pills
Buy Weight-Loss Pills

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...