Monday, April 4, 2022

String blocks are simply the best!


 Good afternoon!  I have been busy making string heart blocks, following along with Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville.  They are tiny, but mighty.  I love making them!  Many quilters are making these blocks, to help Ukraine.  


Please see Bonnie's free sew along, here:


Quiltville's Quips & Snips!!: Hearts of Hope Sew-Along!


Thank you so much to everyone who has bought something from me to help with donating to Ukraine.  Yesterday's items were snapped up, and I thank you so very much.



Have a lovely day!


Julie



2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Beautiful blocks, Julie! I look forward to see how you plan to set them.
Are you getting close to your fundraising goal? If you are planning to sell more items on your blog, I would love to help out. I'll send you an email.

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely hearts....what size are the blocks.......

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...