Sunday, April 3, 2022

Selling to benefit Ukraine!


I am really feeling like I need to help in Ukraine.  Hospitals are being bombed there now, and that strikes close to home for this nurse.  All proceeds from everything I am selling goes straight to benefit the Ukrainian people. Thank you so very much, everyone who has helped me with this project...I am edging closer to my goal.

I have these cowboy prints, above, and fabrics that go along with the theme.  $20.00 and they are yours...just email me and I will send them to you!  Postage included!!  The bottom piece is a large piece and a couple more smaller pieces of the same print.

SOLD!!!




My 1930's prints.  Oh, how I love these!!  $30.00 and they are yours, and I will pay shipping to you!


SOLD!!


 Some folks wanted reproduction prints.  I have some, and these are on the Jo Morton spectrum of colors!  $30.00 and they are yours...I will pay shipping.



More to come...I have a day off.  Watch out, LOL!!!


Hope each of you has an amazing day!  


Just email me at rn9999@gmail.com if you would like to purchase something or need something...maybe I have something that would help you with a current project you are working on!!

SOLD!!

Thank you, 


Julie K

1 comment:

Binsa said...

I wish you well in your quest Julie

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...