Monday, March 14, 2022

Sale benefitting Ukraine!



Are you ready????  Ok, everyone.  I am led to sell some things and send the money for the benefit of the Ukrainian people.  Above is my entire collection of Kaffe Fassett fabrics and bright fabrics.  

$ 40.00 takes all...a lot of fat quarters, some small pieces.  Shipping is included!!!!!!

_______

SOLD!!!______________________________________________________________




The above two pictures are of my kit, "Borderland", by Barbara Brackman.  The kit includes the book, quilt shop quality fabrics (kits) for each block, and several yards of border and finishing fabric.    I will never finish it, as I have had it for a while, and it is not getting done.  One of those little kits was 12 dollars, so this is a huge deal for someone inclined to finish this one. 


$60.00 takes all.  Shipping included!!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________






These plaids came from Keepsake Quilting.  Almost all are fat quarters...some are smaller.  These are pastel, woven plaids.  I am in deep lust with them, but I would like to help Ukraine...so!  


$50.00 takes all, shipping included!!


SOLD!!!

______________________________________________________________________




How about some quilt magazines?  I tried to pick a variety of my favorites.  Just one of the Simply Modern magazines is 17.99 new.  


How about $30.00 takes all?  Shipping included!


SOLD!!!

____________________________________________________________________




I have this quilt top.  It is an old one...maybe 1940's and 1950's era fabrics.  Hand pieced, not machine!  It is old...primitive style...not perfect in any way, and that is why it appealed to me.  I have not finished it, and so I am offering it here.  I had all these plans to hand quilt these quilt tops, but time is a wastin'!
It does have some stains, as shown...age spots, I guess.  I do not know if these will come out, as I have never tried to clean it at all.

$40.00 for this one...shipping included.

PENDING SALE...

_______________________________________________________________________



This quilt top is older, thinner, more fragile.  It too is all hand pieced.  It has genuine 1930's fabrics in it, and 1940's and 1950's too, in my estimation.  


a close up.
It is pretty large...and it is Not square.  It needs love and adoration, and that hand piecing is so amazing.


$40.00 takes it, including shipping.

_______________________________________________________________________________



These are from the quilt shop, in a bundle.  They are low volume reproductions.  


$50.00 takes all, including shipping.


 Pending sale...



I have more things to sell that I am photographing...if you have a desire for anything in particular, books, fabric types, maybe I have some?  I do not have tons, but I have some, and maybe I could help you and you could help Ukraine!  Anyway, please take a look and send me an email if you would like to purchase an item.  I appreciate you looking.  My goal is $700 dollars for Ukraine!!


The organizations I am sending to is 


and 




You choose which you would like to support.
I will post more later on.  


My email address is rn9999@gmail.com

Julie

4 comments:

Quilting Babcia said...

I'd love to take the Kaffe prints off your hands. I've donated to Quilted Twins so that's where I would like my purchase/donation to go. Will send you an email.

Binsa said...

Hi Julie, I would love the Borderland Book and Kit will email you.

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'll take the magazines, Julie, if they haven't been spoken for.

Lori said...

That is super!

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...