Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Caps and more caps...caps for caregivers!


 Well, these caps are finished and on the way to the hospital. I put them on the old piano until I could package them up, with their label.  Because of all of you, we covered all of my unit for day and night shifts, and also provided caps for the ICU, and now this batch is going to the covid unit on the second floor.  Hurrah!!!  So we did a lot of good!!! I also made caps for our housekeepers, and they seem to like them a lot; matching their uniforms.  They go into covid rooms too, and so need protection to contain their hair. 


Heartfelt thanks for all your hard work and encouragement and love!!!




Julie

5 comments:

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Excellent! Praying that the nurses and staff stay safe.

Loris said...

What a great idea to share those with the housekeeping staff! These look lovely :-) I bought some more fabric to use if you need more.

Binsa said...

Julie you are dynamic well done stay safe and well

QuiltGranma said...

Good job! Love those caps!

Lori said...

Wow! That's awesome!

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...