Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Amy's blogger's quilt festival

 I am posting this, so I can show this quilt in Amy's blogger's quilt festival.  I know my friends have seen it...but I love it, so it is my entry for this year.  If you are new to my blog, I am mostly a scrap quilter, but love to dabble in applique and quilt-alongs!!
We have had some fairly rough times this year, with bad news on the national newscasts, so this was my quilt to show what is important to me!  Faith, hope...and the greatest of these is LOVE!!!




Please see Amy's website, to enjoy all the fantastic quilts displayed...it is worthy of your time, for sure!


https://www.amyscreativeside.com/2018/09/17/bloggers-quilt-festival-fall-2018-edition/






Julie

15 comments:

Janet O. said...

A great message. To me the geese going in all directions represent the confusion and chaos in the world, and Faith, Hope and Love stand out as islands of peace.

Leeanne said...

fabulous quilt.....xoxo Quilting Kiwi Hugs

Nann said...

I like the inspiration among the geese. It's a very nice design.

Tired Teacher said...

Your quilt speaks volumes, and I love it!

loulee said...

Beautiful. Wonderful sentiments, if only more people thought like quilters.

Danice G said...

Very pretty and meaningful. I love the appliqued words.

Cathy said...

Comforting words...comforting quilt!

Anonymous said...

I like what Janet O. said about the geese representing the chaos and confusion in the world. And you show what we need more of - Faith, Hope and Love. Thanks for sharing.

Pamela said...

I do like this - and the messages are just what we need to share!

Barb said...

great quilt and great message!
xo

Danette said...

Yes, the greatest of these is love! Such a "Love"ly quilt!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

LOVE it!!! I really like that block too - and your quilt looks so great!

audrey said...

Wonderful quilt. I adore words on quilts and those geese are just perfect!

Cille said...

Love it. That's a whole lotta geese.... Whoa, must have taken a lot of patience :)

Cherie's Quilting Journey said...

Your quilt sends a very positive message. Everyone needs a little of those things in their life. Good job.

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...