Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Patchalot Christmas quilt!


Hi all!


Hope everyone is recovering suitably from Christmas! We had a peaceful, uneventful day here. We started watching two movies and could not get into either one of them. And in between running around a little, I pieced the quilt I have been eyeing for the entire month of December. I could only get my Christmas quilt done...after Christmas!! It was lots of fun to piece, and went together like a dream, and I actually got a little better at piecing with this one! I think my seam allowance was a little more true on this one...


This quilt is a free pattern from Marcie Patch at Patchalot patterns. I don't know how to link to her yet, but she is easy to find. Fun patterns! Thank you so much, Marcie!!


JulieQ


15 comments:

His Office, My Studio said...

You did a great job on your quilt!!!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

comicbooklady said...

What a lovely pattern! Great job!

KC Quilter said...

Wow! That turned out GREAT! Happy New Year!

Carolyn said...

These have all turned out so cute, I love yours! I should put it on my list of things to do...

Marilyn Robertson said...

Adorable Christmas quilt - at least you will have it ready for next year!

Nicole said...

Love your Christmas quilt!

Penny said...

That is a very cute quilt.

Finn said...

Hey girl, I think you gotta call that a JulieQ quilts Christmas Quilt..not a Patchalot Christmas quilt!
You did a really great job of it, I'm so envious..I still don't have one started or completed! Before next year I hope *VBS*
hope you are feeling better, and that Christmas cheer and happy memories of a special day with DS will help you along as you heal.
Take care of you my friend! Big hugs, Finn

Quilts And Pieces said...

It is so cute! I love it!

JustCindy said...

Your Christmas quilt is wonderful!

Lynn Dykstra said...

I love this--I will look up her site and work on one of my own.

MARCIE said...

Hi Julie, Very nice job on your quilt! I never get tired of seeing this quilt around Blogland! It boosts my spirits every time. Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!

Nurse Nancy said...

What a cute quilt!! I don't know how you find the time to get so much done girl. lol

Ali Honey said...

Your quilt is a great sucess. Love the colours and I especially like the trees. I have an idea to use the tress in a dufferent way.
Happy 2008!

YankeeQuilter said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one finishing up Christmas projects in the quiet week between Christmas and New Years! As long as it is done by the end of the year I think it counts...love the way yours came out. Congrats. (If i start now could it be done in time?!!)
Siobhan

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...