Thursday, July 16, 2020

Time to make some progress!

I have progressed from the dark blues, to the medium and light blues.  I sorted through charm squares and scraps to make this quilt.  It is a free Pat Sloan pattern, found on her website. 

Pat recently broke both of her wrists and had to have surgery, bless her heart, so it it tough for a person who makes their living sewing to be out of commission like that, not to mention so painful!


https://www.ilovetomakequilts.com/oh-my-stars-free-quilt-pattern-by-pat-sloan.html


The little pieces of paper on the right side of the quilt are to keep my rows straight so the stars would align!  And the stars DID align.  LOL!
Lori D. of Humble Quilts, I used a piece of your fabric to make the border for this quilt!  Thank you!





Have a great day, everyone! I am off to work...I wish you a blessed day, full of fun and good food and exercise and relaxing and sewing!  I love those kind of days!


Julie

9 comments:

Julierose said...

Lovely blues with those stars...nice work
Hugs from afar julierose

Libby in TN said...

Simple and effective!

Janet O. said...

I really like that Pat Sloan design. So sorry to hear about her injury!
Your sampler is a beauty in R/W/B.

Ada Plouvier-Kopitopoulou said...

Lovely design and it looks great with your blues!!

QuiltGranma said...

You are getting sew much done! Wow!

Karen said...

You have quite a collection of pretty blues.

Quilter Kathy said...

Love it when the stars align!
Two great quilt here!
Stay well!

AnnieO said...

Beautiful stars in the blue sky! I can’t remember the last time I was out at night—this hunkering down has us shuttered so much. Thanks for sharing your quilting pics.

rosesharon said...

I was suffering from ( herpes ) for over 5 years,i was hopeless until one of my friend directed me to a man called Dr Edidia  , she said he cure herpes  disease and also said he has helped her friend to cure herpes  virus, and cure other people with different diseases, i never believed her but after a lot of talk, i decided to give the Dr Edidia a try, just few days later i contacted him and he told me what to do which i did and he prepared a herbal medicine and sent to me with prescriptions on how i will take it for a period of days. Aften the result came out i was surprised to see that I'm Negative. Big thanks to him. You can also contact him on his email dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com +2349126592869) if you need his help for heroes , fibroid, HERPES,HIV, CANCER, DIABETES, ANY TYPES OF INFECTION CURE,. and any type of infection. or if you have any problem contact him for help and you will be free with his herbal medicine......

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...