Monday, October 21, 2019

Dear Jane

 Failure is a great teacher, isn't it?  I attempted to paper piece this block...epic fail.  I share everything, so please take the good with the bad!!  UCK!!!  I will try again for this block....my goodness I need someone just to make it for me and send it to me stat.  JUST KIDDING!  but not really.  HA!!

OK, I am going to go clean house and do stuff for a while, then I will try again....
ON the super fun side, here are some of these leader and ender blocks...they are fun and fast and super easy.  Just the perfect foil
 for you, DEAR JANE!!!




Happy Monday to everyone!  We have had tornadoes go through the area...scary, but we are OK.  Neighbors, not so much.  I think we are going to head over and see if we can help in any way.






Julie



9 comments:

Lori said...

I had quite a few reject blocks!! Put them in your scrap bin for another project!!
Sorry about the storm. Glad you are okay.

Chantal said...

So happy to hear you are okay! Hey I could try this block for you, if you want. ;^)

Robin said...

I agree with Lori, that star would go great in another quilt so don't toss it. I have an applique block I've been avoiding all month. I think I'm going to sit down and just get it over with. . . Good luck on your next attempt at this block. Sorry about the storm but glad you're okay.

Julierose said...

You are braver than I to attempt all these difficult blocks hang in there...I like the star...happy to hear you came through the storm ok hugs, Julierose

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh those Shoo Fly blocks are the medicine for all the annoying things that go on! LOL

Kyle said...

Glad you were out of harm's way last night. A very scary storm system. Great happy blocks.

Jennie in GA said...

If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again!!! Love, love those cute leader and Enders blocks.

Binsa said...

I havenot madethe star block yet Julie what a challenge

Karen said...

Paper piecing and me often don't get along.

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...