Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Some finished tops, and mystery quilt step seven progress



I am starting to put rows together on the mystery quilt.  That funny triangle in the middle of the squares is just pinned to each one, so I do not lose it!!  On we go...seems like I only make progress on this in the middle of the night.  I wake up early, and in the quiet...I sew!  Takes a bit of concentration!





Ok, I just added another red border, and I am calling it good.  I have a backing all ready.

The binding is cut, so I can just add it when done.  This bit of prep really helps later on in the process.





I added this border to the Christmas quilt.  I am changing Rudolph's nose to RED!  of course...




Have a lovely day, each of you!


Julie

 

6 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Looking good!! I like your mystery colors - they are happy ones!!!

Astrid said...

Your quilt tops look great, and yes, Rudolph has to have a red nose! :) Mystery quilt is looking great too, love the colors.

Janet O. said...

Lovely mystery quilt! Your Welcome quilt turned out very well, too. And of course Rudolph needs a red nose. ;)

Lori said...

Yes, I think Rudolph's nose should be red! Good call!
Love the 2 subtle reds on the welcome quilt- perfect! The linky is closed but I'd love to add your quilt if that's okay with you.
Good job keeping up with the mystery!

loulee said...

Love the border and yes, the reindeer does need a red nose.

Vivian said...

Oh goody, glad I got to see how you finished the QAL! The borders worked out great and it has that "Little Quilts" vibe I have always loved. Now I really want to make this! Awesome Christmas applique quilt too and you got Bonnie's mystery done?!? You were really moving with the holiday spirit!

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...