Monday, March 30, 2020

"My" Mary Brown update...which mean Mrs. Lincoln's sampler quilt!


 I am posting my monthly update on my Quilt along, "Mrs. Lincoln's Sampler Quilt".  I guess it is the pink that draws me in, but I really like this one!!
Here is my progress so far.  On we go!  Please see these quilters; they are working on Mary Brown!!! and wow!  The blocks are absolutely amazing!




  The following quilters are participating.  We will be showing completed blocks on the 30th of each month!  Take the time to visit them to see their completed monthly blocks!

Karen – Log Cabin Quilter (Lead)

Cathy – Biglakequilter

Jennie  – Overthehillandrunning

Julie K –  Juliekquilts

Robin –   solsticestudio

Nanette – Doitrightquilter

Jan – Nanette will show her progress on her blog.  




Have a great day, everyone!!


Julie


14 comments:

Sandy said...

Loving it, Julie! You do such nice work.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

A very pretty block--and the rest of them will look lovely with it--
applique is so soothing to work on right now, too--
luv, di

Rebecca in AK said...

Such a pretty basket of flowers! Your blocks all look so beautiful together. Please take care!

Robin said...

I really like the pink too. Such a spring-like basket of flowers. I'm really looking forward to things starting to bloom around here.

Janet O. said...

What an adorable block!! It is a very happy thing to behold in these trying times. Beautiful choices of fabrics, Julie. Nice job!

---"Love" said...

I like your pink posies too, but those grapes! How did you get them so perfectly round? Great job! ---"Love"

Cathy said...

This was one of my favorite blocks. I'm loving your block. Hugs

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I'm loving this-- yes, the pink: so cheerful and full of life. It's what we all need right now. Hugs to you~

QuiltGranma said...

Loving your blocks!

Barb said...

what a great sew along to stay active with. Love the basket block

Jennie in GA said...

Love those cheery pink flowers!

Karen said...

Whoops! I missed this post. I like the pink and purple combo block. Mrs. Lincoln would like it too.

Karrin Hurd said...

Beautiful blocks!

Lori said...

So much fun to sewalong with others online!!

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...