Saturday, December 17, 2022

Progress, and Linking to Lori, at Humble quilts!




Good morning to everyone!!  I am linking the above image to Lori's blog, Humble quilts.  She had a super fun quilt along, making the above quilt.  While my quilt is not completed, I really like it so much (read love!)  and cannot wait for my days off to work on it!!  I am stuck at the borders.  Lori said she had trouble making the borders fit that were in the book, so I am considering what I need to do.



Please see the above post on her blog.





I am playing with these blocks, and want time to finish them!  They are 6 inch finished.  



I am working on the mystery quilt too.  See the free pattern here, at Quiltville.   I will show pictures later, as at this point I have a bunch of cut out pieces, and some pieced units.

https://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/chilhowie-mystery.html







 I love this tiny quilt, made by Janet...I have it out year round, but it is precious to me, especially at this time of year.  Please see her blog here!



https://roguequilter.blogspot.com/



Have an amazing day!  If your day is not amazing...make it that way!



Julie

8 comments:

Kim said...

Merry Christmas Julie! Enjoyed seeing your little quilts, your welcome quilt is so sweet, I've had the pattern since it was released.....one day :0). Have a blessed 2023!

JoAnne said...

I made that small Nativity quilt too and love it. May have to keep it out also. Good idea!

ButterZ said...

Look forward to see your progress on the BH mystery

Lori said...

Thanks for linking up your adorable welcome quilt! I love it!

I have a sweet little quilt just like that from Janet. I love it so much!

Susie H said...

Sweet nativity quilt and I love the quilt in your header. I think I've made a similar one ... might be same designer. Good job on your Welcome quilt. It'll come together nicely as soon as you get a few spare minutes, I'm sure.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Your welcome quilt looks great as is the other one. I love seeing your progress on it.

Janet O. said...

Your Welcome quilt looks so cozy in those lovely plaids!
My goodness, how do you keep up with all of your projects and work, too?!? You are amazing, Julie.
Glad you like your little Nativity!
Merry Christmas to you. Julie!

Vivian said...

Late getting to see this but it sure looked so good at this point! I'm going to search forward to see how you decided to finish it. I had downloaded the pattern but missed making this one so am considering it now for an early 2023 project.

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...