Sunday, March 7, 2021

Plaids for hand stitching day!

Good morning, everyone!  I am working on strings.  I hand appliqued hearts,  on hearts,  on muslin, and here we are.  
And this is my progress so far.  I have more strings pieced together and I am enjoying that, as I have been saving (hoarding) those precious strings for far too long. Time is a wastin'!  As Daddy used to say.


On we go!  I am linking To Kathy, here:    Kathy's Quilts: March Slow Sunday Stitching




I hope each of you have a lovely day!


Julie
 

10 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Pretty plaids and hearts!

WoolenSails said...

That is going to make a beautiful quilt. I do love plaids and have lots of them, maybe a heart quilt in the future, to use up the scraps.

Debbie

Kim said...

LOVE those plaids! Those hearts on hearts are pretty.

Kyle said...

I cant believe that you ever waste time. O really like how the strings and hearts look together.

Quilter Kathy said...

Ohh it looks wonderful! The framed heart blocks are a great idea! And the plaid border is very cool!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh How very pretty! love those hearts!

Susan said...

I don't think you're putting the hearts inside the plaid strings, but it would look cool if you did. =)

KaHolly said...

I love your plaid creations!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

Beautiful!

The Joyful Quilter said...

That was a surprise! I like this new development, Julie.

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...