Saturday, June 8, 2019

Saturday blues!

 I made a few of these blocks today, using blues.  I have more cut out to add to the piecing line-up.  I really enjoy making these blocks, which you can find below, with the pattern.


HERE
I am figuring out a way to use these blocks in the same quilt.  I have all the colors of the blocks made...just thinkin'!!!!!




Please see Angela's blog HERE...there is lots of inspiration for rainbow, scrappy quilts of all descriptions there.  It is a fun way to use your scraps.  I am linking to her blog.


Hope you have an amazing day!




Julie

12 comments:

scraphappy said...

Blue is just one of those colors that can’t go wrong. Beautiful blocks

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful colors for the blocks, beautiful work.

Debbie

Chantal said...

I love your flowers on neutral string backgrounds and this one is no exception. Just charming, like a country morning. You've done great progress on the Wednesday blocks. ;^)

Elaine Adair said...

Yeahhh - I like it already, even if you haven't figured out what else to put between the 2 blocks.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love your blue blocks

The Joyful Quilter said...

LOVE that dark BLUE flower block!!

Lynn Dykstra said...

That Temecula sew-a-long is one I really wanted to do, and didn't even get started with it. Maybe I will do it yet as yours are so cute.

Randy D. said...

You're doing the Temecula sew-along, right?
I love those blocks and yours are inspiring me.. I'm quite a bit behind...
they go together so quickly. I love the idea of doing color themes!
xxxx

KaHolly said...

I always love whatever blocks you are working on. Sparks my creativity!

Karen said...

My favorite is the block with the blue flower on a string style background.

Janet O. said...

Ah, blue and white--I love that combo.
Look forward to seeing how you incorporate those last two blocks into a quilt together.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Like red and white, blue and white quilts are a classic combo; you cant go wrong with those colors! Well done, they will combine nicely!

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...