Saturday, September 21, 2024

Progress on the flags

I have been doing secret flag sewing at night.  Well, not exactly secret...you all know about it!!  But the recipient of the quilt does not.  I am loving working with this fabric palette!




A resident artist lives in our neighborhood.  Every once in a while, she will put a sidewalk chalk drawing out for us children; me included!  I love her work.




On the free table at guild was this lovely cotton blossom applique.  It came home with me.


As did this pretty applique piece!!


These are leader ender blocks, for a baby quilt.  Hurrah for quick finishes!!


Another baby quilt...brights for a baby girl, unborn as of yet...and unknown of, too!!  It is fun to have quilts on hand to gift!





Hope you are having a wonderful day!!


Julie
 

No comments:

Progress on the flags

I have been doing secret flag sewing at night.  Well, not exactly secret...you all know about it!!  But the recipient of the quilt does not....