Sunday, April 19, 2020

Dear Jane update

 I have a progress list...and Sunday is Dear Jane day, LOL!  I was just wanting to make any kind of forward progress on this long term project, so I made this block, number M-12, "Hopscotch".  I am trying to make the blocks as closely as I can to Jane's fabric selections, but I am only using what I have, and also, her fabrics have faded with time.  So here is my block!!  PROGRESS!!


Annie was kind enough to join me on this project, and here are her blocks that she shared last.  Very nice work, as you can see!!!


Please see Binsa's blog Here:  She is making great progress!!!




So I crochet, too.  I have been crocheting a line a night, while I am waiting for things to settle down in the house and everyone to get to bed, as it is too noisy to sleep and I hate to waste that bit of time.    I am putting a white border on this afghan, and it will be called done!  I have only a tiny ball of blue variegated yarn left...so hurrah!  I used it all up!!  (almost).  If no one wants it in the family, I will donate it to a patient at our hospital. 




Hugs to all!!



Julie

6 comments:

Binsa said...

Enjoyed your post My bestest friend Julie

Julierose said...

Lovely blocks--you are making great progress with these...
~ ~ ~ waving from under gray skies Julierose

Loris said...

Your small steps add up! Lovely afghan and Dear Jane progress. Hugs!

---"Love" said...

Your block looks great, and through patience and perseverance, you will get your Dear Jane finished, and it will be beautiful! Your crocheted piece is pretty too, and someone somewhere will love it. I worry; are you getting enough sleep? ---"Love"

AnnieO said...

Very nice job matching the colors on Dear Jane--a quilt I will definitely never make :) Enjoy your stitching time what ever needle is in your hand!

Kyle said...

A few moments here and there add up!!

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...