Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Tiny Tuesday

 I have been chugging right along, sewing Tiny blocks with Angela, at So Scrappy. These blocks are 4.5 inch finished.   Here is my progress so far.  I arranged them in a sort of rainbow arrangement.  I still need the whole month of purple!!!
 And then randomly...
I had bordered the red blocks, but I took all the borders off...just too much white.  Hmmm.  It is too small without the borders.  Maybe an alternate block???





Happy Tiny Tuesday!  On Wednesday!




Hugs from Julie

8 comments:

cityquilter grace said...

they are so darn cute and make a lovely collection!

Libby in TN said...

Try another fabric for your frames, maybe gray?

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Lots of neat tiny blocks--
nice color assortment you have going there--
luv, di

mkhquilts said...

I love the rainbow arrangement. They are such beautiful blocks!

Tired Teacher said...

Quite a variety of blocks. I bet they were fun to make.

Chantal said...

Wow! They look all together like that. You definitively need some purple in there. How about an easy alternative block like an hourglass? It will also frame the block is turn the hourglass one quarter each time. Or hearts. If you time to make heart blocks, that would be very nice too. Bet you can do heart blocks blindfolded. lol. ;^)

Lori said...

Darling blocks!!

Barb said...

what fun little blocks to play with!

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...