Wednesday, October 23, 2019

More tiny blocks

 Here are the blocks I made today, for the tiny rainbow quilt. I had pinks, oranges, and blues blocks  cut out, so that is what I made.  Now I need to cut more blocks out, so I can have a fun day like today, just sewing away.
 Here are all the blocks sorted by color, with some favorites on the top of each pile.  I think these are super fun little blocks, and would like to thank Angela at So Scrappy for all her hard work with her quilt-alongs.


 I was sorting through little quilts today, and found this one...hand quilted and made from scraps.  What could possibly be better?
 Maybe this one!  Tiny 1/2 inch logs, hand quilted.  I love little quilts!  I have given most of them away over the years.
 This is a very favorite quilt of mine.  This was a quilt along with Jeni Gaston, from Primitive quilts.  I think it is still up on her blog.  Scraps rule!  and scrappy plaid borders are my favorite.



********************Nurse's Notes*************************

I am in charge of the floor for the next three days...so that means I get to work, regardless of patient census dropping.   This is a very good thing!!  Wish me luck!  And I hope we have enough patients so that everyone gets to work...not wishing for sick people, just for enough that we can help them and they can all go home on the mend.









Julie


4 comments:

Chantal said...

Hurrah! You get to work again. I'm happy for you (sorry the patients). Love your little blocks and little quilts but the best pictures are the two last one. Just adorable! ;^)

Danice G said...

So glad you are getting to work, but sorry people are sick of course. Cute little blocks and quilts. I always have trouble making little blocks, don't know why.

Jennie in GA said...

I just love the little blocks. I always think that I should whip them up faster than big blocks, but we both know that just the opposite is true. Glad you are going to get your hours in at work!!

Cathy said...

Lots of beautiful blocks. I love your Jeni quilt. Hugs

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...