Sunday, March 3, 2019

Tiny Yellow blocks!!!

These are such darling little blocks, and are part of a quilt along at So Scrappy.  Please see here...it is going on all year!!




https://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2019/02/tiny-tuesday-9.html



Angela posts new blocks every Tuesday...Tiny Tuesday!  I am making two of each block.  Some are set on point, and others are straight set...and all are such fun to make!


A note for me...these tiny blocks take a bit of sliver trimming.  It makes them so much more accurate.




Have a super day, each of you!!


Julie



7 comments:

Barb said...

Love your blocks!!

Rebecca in AK said...

Your blocks are SO pretty! I am making them too, two each also.

Kyle said...

Happy yellow blocks😊😊

Tired Teacher said...

Adorable blocks!

Janet O. said...

So cute, Julie. And so happy looking!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Cute!

Karen said...

Your yellow quilt blocks look like sunshine.

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...