Thursday, November 15, 2018

Dearest boy, block number next!

Here is my newest block.  This one was lots of fun to piece!  

I really don't have much of a theme going...just using scraps as I go. I guess scrappy is my theme, as is for many of my quilts.  

Please see the following quilt bloggers, who are also working on this quilt.







Cathy:  Big Lake Quilter
Julie:  Juliekquilts (me)
Carole: Wheels on the Warrandyte bus
Doreen:  Aunt Reen's Place




I wish each of you a wonderful day!!


Julie

10 comments:

Carole~Quilter on the hill said...

Love your block! And I admire your dedication in keeping up with this sew-long.

Karen said...

Perfect!

Lori said...

Fun block and scrappy is great!

Tired Teacher said...

Scrappy quilts are the best!

Cathy said...

I love how our blocks look so similar this week. Great job. Hugs

Kyle said...

Your unthemed blocks will create a theme in themselves. It's a super cute block.

sanpiseth40 said...

I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.
หนังใหม่

---"Love" said...

That's a very pretty block that will work well with many others. ---"Love"

Janet O. said...

Scrappy is the best theme of all!
It is a really fun design.

KaHolly said...

Red and yellow! Great combination! I used to have a red and yellow kitchen. It was so bright and cheery.

Hexies, rainbow quilts and plaids!

Good morning to all!!!  Above is a hexagon, for English paper piecing.  My kitten Lucky has discovered them, and decided that they are great...