Saturday, September 8, 2007

To begin!

Well, I have been enjoying all your blogs and pictures for several months, so my son created a blog for me so I can share my pictures too! I love all aspects of quilting, and love a fast finish, quick project, but also have several "masterpiece" projects working for the last several years. I have been quilting for many years, having learned at my mother's knee. I have really gotten more active in the last ten years. I love antique and vintage quilts, and have several from my Mom and one from my Grandma, which I just love. I will add pics when I figure out how, since I am new to blogging....and having troubles with file size! Have a great night, all...

No comments:

Hexies, rainbow quilts and plaids!

Good morning to all!!!  Above is a hexagon, for English paper piecing.  My kitten Lucky has discovered them, and decided that they are great...