Monday, July 24, 2023

Progress on the second red, white and blue quilt

 


Good morning!!!  Hope you are doing well today.  I am off work at the hospital today, and so I am cleaning and sewing.  Above are my blocks for my hubby's red, white and blue quilt.  This is the second one I have made of this pattern.  I am making fast progress now, with all the components made and ready to sew.  Hurrah!  I can sew blocks together!


I found this little floral quilt, wool applique and plaid fabrics for the border.  I love it...makes me happy!!!



What are you working on today???

5 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I love that red, white & blue quilt. Looks like a great pattern.

Barb said...

Great RW&B quilt! love that basket of flowers.
It makes me happy too!

Gloria said...

I love red, white and blue quilts!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Great design for a patriotic quilt!

Lori said...

Lovely! Such a cute basket of flowers.

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...