Sunday, July 9, 2023

Children's quilt tops are complete.


 

Hello!!  I am off work today!  I finished my children's quilt top today.  I am packaging it up to be longarm quilted, then it will be shipped to Ukraine this fall.  I loved making it!!






My friend Annie M. has made two quilts in the same time frame.  Above is her quilt for a boy, 

and below is her quilt for a girl.  I just love them both!!  Annie is a fast quilter!






I am off work for four whole days!!!  Watch out, world, I am on the loose!!!


Julie



How are you doing?  Working on something today?

4 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are sweet quilts!!! and they all went together so fast!
What fun!

Nann said...

Such cheery quilts! Good for you and your friend!

Tired Teacher 2 said...

The children will love these cheerful quilts

Janet O. said...

You two did a great job on the quilts!
I just finished the top for mine today--now to get it basted, quilted and bound (and then shipped)! This is the only quilting I have done in over a month. Annie is fast and I am extra slow. ;)

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...