Monday, March 23, 2020

A house, for when I am at home!

 I made a little house, to make a little house quilt.  Many people are mandated to stay from work or play at this time of quarantine.  So I made a house, to kind of commemorate the events as they unfold!!!
 I also got the bindings made and attached to these quilt; now for the hand sewing.
 I am continuing to make garden party blocks, too. 
I have used these plastic bags over and over and over again, to put kits together for each garden party block.  They are getting pretty used, but I will continue to use them up until they are shreds. 


I have made a bunch of masks and put them in my locker...so that feels good.  Just in case....

I am sewing at night, and cutting out blocks at night time.  Quiet time for me!






Have a super day!

Julie

7 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I really like the two quilts you are binding. Stay safe.

sue s said...

Stay safe at work!

Loris said...

Hey Julie, I'm so glad you have found some time for stitches. There's so much debate about the mask making. Are you and your co-workers finding them useful?

Sherrill said...

I found a group weneedmasks.org and I'm going to get more made. I gave 25 to the hospice/home health group and think they got the 100 they asked for. Lemme know if you need anymore!

Janet O. said...

A very cute house block. Nice background "sky" fabric.
You are keeping very busy with your quilting and mask making.
I reuse my baggies over and over, too. And I am a night-time sewer, as well. :)

Lori said...

Take care Miss Julie!

QuiltGranma said...

Darling house block!

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...