Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas to all!

 I made this tiny Christmas tree quilt, for December; it has sparkling beads on it, but you really cannot see them in the picture.
 I am completely finished with the "America" quilt...the sweet land of liberty quilt I have been working on for the last two years!  Hurrah!  This is a nice way to spend my day off for Christmas!!!
And I am working on the number 4 clue for Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt.  Friday is the next clue, so I better get going and get sewing!!




Merry Christmas to everyone!!!





Julie

11 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

Merry Christmas! How nice that you had time to finish your quilt and another mystery clue.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Merry Christmas, Julie! The Christmas tree is darling. Congratulations on finishing SLOL!

Julierose said...

Really cute little tree--I love sparkley beads on quilts...Merry Christmas hugs, Julierose

Lori said...

Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

Congratulations on your finish! I'm working on unit 4 in January - with the pineapple block. =)

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Hope yours was Merry! So glad you had such a great finish for your Christmas quilt! Yea for JUlie!

KaHolly said...

Happy New Year, Julie! I’m looking forward to another year of your inspiration!

Binsa said...

Merry Christmas Julie always love to see your work

Lynn Dykstra said...

What a cute little tree! Merry Christmas!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Ah Julie. You are so productive as ever. I wish I could do such accurate piecing. Meanwhile, Hope 2020 is a marvellous year for you and yours!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Congrats on your finish. Now to start a new project ;)

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...