Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Turning Twenty Monday!!

 Well, there is a story behind this block!  I was working away on my Turning Twenty block...so proud that I was on top of it all!!  AND!  I made the wrong block!  LOL!!  So I made the right blocks, and here is my 12 inch one, above.  Scrappy red, white and blue!!


See the Turning Twenty blog here!!!



See the Turning Twenty website here!!!!


See Tricia's face book page here!!!


This is part of the Seeing Stars Mystery Quiltalong!!





 I let life interfere with my fun lately, (work has been seriously crazy busy!)  and let TWO months slip by without a Binding Blitz gift!!  So this month, work on your bindings, and any quilt binding you have finished the last two months as well counts too.  The prize is the above fat quarter bundle!!  I could not get a good picture, but this is a whole bunch of Batiks, in autumn colors!  Chocolate and cheddar and orange and just pretty colors for a fall time quilt.
It is from Island Batiks, and I hope you love it as much as I do!


So ready, set, go!!  We will have show and tell at the end of the month, and a drawing for these fat quarters!!






Have a great day, dear friends!!!!

Julie

8 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

The flag fabric looks great in the pinwheel.

Janet O. said...

A great R/W/B block.
Wow, that lovely bundle of batiks might even get me binding. : )

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What gorgeous fabrics ... what an awesome prize. And I'm excited that I've got a quilt that I'm going to start the binding on today ... that means I'll be in the running for those fabulous batiks. Woo hoo!

Karen said...

The flag fabric makes the pinwheel block have pizzazz!

Kyle said...

Looks like you're back on top of it!

Vesuviusmama said...

OK, that inspires me to finish hand quilting so I can get a binding on!

Flickenstichlerin said...

Dear Julie,
hope you can use the wrong block too in the future. The red blue and white always looks so good together.
Greetings,
Sylvia

Lynn Dykstra said...

I am having such fun with this quilt. Thanks for getting the word out so I could join in.

Hexies, rainbow quilts and plaids!

Good morning to all!!!  Above is a hexagon, for English paper piecing.  My kitten Lucky has discovered them, and decided that they are great...