Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy Fourth!



Lyn!  Thank you for this little quilt holder.  Just right for a 5-inch by 6-inch quilt, for the seasons.  I have had it for years and enjoy it all the time. 





This is another little quilt for the season.





And more red, white and blue quilts.  I discovered that the little sampler has some not quite finished quilting!





While rooting through the little quilts, I found this one.  I think it is from early in my quilting career, because the quilting stitches are tiny and all hand done.  

 See my silly quilting in the black inner border!  That was fun!!!



I often made tiny quilts like this, in the past, so that I could duplicate them later.  This would be a good lead and ender challenge for me!




Hope you have a lovely day!



Julie

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

Happy Fourth to you, too, Julie.
Love seeing all your sweet r/w/b quilts. I just barely put mine up today.
Oh, I like that last little scrap quilt. I don't see anything silly about the quilting!

Binsa said...

HappyFourth of July Julie. I thought the little frame looked familiar

Quilter Kathy said...

Marvellous minis... thanks for the quilt show!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Your mini-show today was sweet and lovely! Happy Independence Day to you and yours.

Kyle said...

Hope you had a lovely weekend. Your patriotic minis are a nice addition to a celebration.

Grams Jean said...

What a lovely bunch of scrappiness in miniature.

Hexies, rainbow quilts and plaids!

Good morning to all!!!  Above is a hexagon, for English paper piecing.  My kitten Lucky has discovered them, and decided that they are great...