Sunday, August 30, 2020

End of month applique update!

I finished two more blocks, quilting along with Cathy.  I am loving this quilt!  It is just so much fun;  it is Mrs. Lincoln's Sampler quilt.  

 My two blocks for the month...rumpled instead of pressed, but done!  Tada!!!



  The following quilters are participating.  We will be showing completed blocks on the 30th of each month!  Take the time to visit them to see their completed monthly blocks!


Cathy – Biglakequilter


Jennie  – Overthehillandrunning


Julie K –  Juliekquilts


Robin –   solsticestudio


Nanette – Doitrightquilter


Jan – Nanette will show her progress on her blog.  \\



Have a great day, everyone!

Julie


14 comments:

Julierose said...

Just lovely applique on this...
And I love your header quilt also--so pretty Hugs, Julierose

Chantal said...

Love this one, Julie. Great work! ;^)

Cathy said...

I love your blocks. Can you believe that we are half way done? Hugs

Karen said...

I remember stitching that bird with cherries block for my quilt. I enjoyed it very much. Yours is perfect!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Lovely blocks and nice colors in each one and it looks like really neat stitches--
glad you are having fun with it--quilting should be fun!!
have a great week--
luv, di

---"Love" said...

Every one of your blocks are beautiful! You should be very proud of yourself, especially with everything else you are doing with your time! ---"Love"

Robin said...

You're quilt looks so lovely with the blocks all together. The colors just dance across the quilt. You'll have to take my name off of your list of applique block makers - I haven't made a block since Covid began. I'll get back to it soon but for right now I on the delinquent list.

Quilter Kathy said...

A lovely sampler quilt! I think samplers are my favourite to make and to look at!

Randy D. said...

Your Mrs. Lincoln blocks are fabulous! I'm so glad that this has already started -- otherwise I'd be tempted to join in!!

Nann said...

Your sampler shouts cheerful! And that's a good thing indeed.

Kyle said...

Your colors are bright and cheerful. I keep loving that striped sashing.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I love this, Mrs. Lincoln herself would be proud! :)

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Great job Kathy! I thought I had purchased Ms Lincoln pattern, but have to re-check - who knows what I have done since New Years 2019! LOL.

Chookyblue...... said...

It's looking great.....

A finish

Hi everyone!  I have been kind of obsessed about finishing this jacket.  I used a lot of scraps!!!  Above you can see the large, angled patc...