Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Tuesday!

 Tuesday is for Tiny Tuesday.  I have been working on the orange blocks for last month.  WE are supposed to border the blocks, like the red ones...but I think I am liking the tiny blocks with no borders better!  Let's see how it shapes up.  This is a rainbow quilt...please see Angela's blog,

https://superscrappy.blogspot.com/

I picked this large green pepper from the garden today...it is so, so pretty!!




***********************Nurse's notes*************************


My friend collapsed in the waiting room, right before her colonoscopy today.  She had called me and wanted me to be there, and I am glad I was.  We called an ambulance and she is admitted to the hospital.  She has cancer, all over.  I am so terribly worried about her...the scope today was to check for cancer in her GI system.  Any prayers or good thoughts would be most welcome...I am mortally afraid for her life.

*********************************************************


Julie

18 comments:

nestki said...

Your friend has you. I am praying for you and her with love.

Sandy said...

I'm so sorry, Julie. I hope the best for her.
Meanwhile make sure to tuck her in with one of your beautiful quilts..

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

best of luck to your friend -

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Prayers raised for your precious friend; how sad and scary every moment must be for her right now. I am praying for peace and comfort. I like tiny too-- borderless. ;)

Lori said...

Wow, I'm glad you were there too! What a scary situation. I'm so sorry about her advanced cancer.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I like the tiny blocks together - love all the different blocks all put together in one quilt. Borderless looks good to me too. I am glad you are there for your friend.

Ranch Wife said...

Your tiny blocks are lovely - as is your green pepper - I love picking vegetables from the garden - they always taste amazing.
I am sorry to hear of your friend's diagnosis - what a blessing that you were by her side. Adding my prayers for both of you.

Barb said...

What a scary thing for you and your friend....she is lucky you were there. Such a hard thing....lots of prayers for your friend and yourself.

Sue SA said...

Sad news, I hope and pray that she gets some good news soon.

Chantal said...

So sorry to hear about your friend's trials. Sending prayers for her and for you so you may receive the courage and strength needed in time like this. BIG hug. ♥♥♥

Deborah said...

Prayers said for your friend. So sorry she is ill.

Randy D. said...

You are an angel, truly. I hope all the best for your friend.
Love your little green pepper! Best it was yummy!

Elaine Adair said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - I have visited Lynn Dykstra's blog years back - kinda lost her for a while. The Bonnie Hunter tulip block is on my own to-do list. They are keeeute!

I will send a prayer for your very ill friend - she is lucky to have you for a friend and someone who knows some of the "ropes". So scarey, poor gal.

Karen said...

Are the small blocks six inches or are they smaller?

Chopin - A Passionate Quilter said...

Like your blocks! How are the HSTs doing? Hugs

Quilter Kathy said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. Hoping there is some treatment that can be offered.
Lucky that you were there for support!

KaHolly said...

Oh, Julie, I’m so sorry about your friend. Give her a big hug!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

So sorry for your friend. I'm glad that you were with her. I'll pray.

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...