Monday, June 3, 2019

Monday!

 Monday is for Meetin' house quilts.  Here is where I am.  Some blocks I have made two of...my favorites!   Below is where to find the patterns.



https://www.facebook.com/groups/332639404236641/
 Here are the blocks I made today.  I had to make a tulip block, too,  as Quiltville Bonnie is making these recently.
 Klein Meisje quilts (Lynn Dykstra) has the most fun quilts going on, using prints and solids. I just had to join in on this one!!!  Please see her blog here!!!


/https://kleinmeisjequilts.blogspot.com/



These are my brights strips cut for the quilt.  Just a pretty pile, don't you think??


This is a leftover lotion tin.  I made a tiny pincushion out of it, rather than send it to recycling.  It may be the most useful thing I have made all year!!!







Have a great day!


Julie

5 comments:

Ada Plouvier-Kopitopoulou said...

The meeting house looks very nice. Pincushions are wonderful, I have a lot of them! Couldn't do without!!

Kaja said...

You can't have too many pincushions! Your blocks are looking good.

Janet O. said...

You must have so much fun jumping from one tempting project to another.
That is a pretty little pincushion, but are you saying your quilts aren't useful? :)

Lori said...

What a fun sampler!!
Those look like Kaffe fabrics! Fun and bright!

KaHolly said...

You’re too clever, Miss Julie! And as always, your blocks are inspirational.

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...