Thursday, January 13, 2022

The Spider and the Fly!



Good morning to everyone, or good evening, if you are in another part of the world!  How are you doing?  I hope everyone is well and chugging right along!


Above is Annie's Spider and the Fly quilt.  Annie lives on an island...a beautiful island with goats and green and loveliness!!  I wanted to share our quilts together, as we had planned to do, but......



Here is my quilt!  LOL!!!  I am delighted and excited to say, that as of this morning, I finished all of the blocks!  HURRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so excited to be getting closer to done.





Have a lovely day, each of you.



Julie
 

11 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

It is going to be beautiful Julie.

Loris said...

HURRAH! That is just fun news! Lovely from both of you!

Nann said...

Wow. Had you not shown your blocks I would still be trying to puzzle out the first quilt. What a great design.

Chookyblue...... said...

oh one of Annie's quilts......how lovely to see.....I have not heard from her for awhile........
Glad your quilt is now progressing.....ones yours is done you should show both together......

Tired Teacher 2 said...

It won’t take you long to sew those blocks into a flimsy. They sure are pretty!

Lori said...

Annie's quilt is lovely and I know yours will be too!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the blog so well and I hope you have something new for me to study.

Joker Slot online

Debbie said...

I love your colors for the Spider and the Fly. I can't wait to see them all together. It is so nice to make progress and feel good about accomplishing things, isn't it?

Unknown said...

I really like the blog and I hope people will have a new blog, thanks for the blog

Sexy baccarat

QuiltGranma said...

Each step finished brings us closer to the goal! Keep on keeping on!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like your colors!! and the blocks are so great!! it will get there!

Hexies, rainbow quilts and plaids!

Good morning to all!!!  Above is a hexagon, for English paper piecing.  My kitten Lucky has discovered them, and decided that they are great...