Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Sewing right along!



Hello!!  I made a few zipper bags for the guild sales table, to raise money for the guild scholarships.  I bought zippers on Amazon for pennies each!!




This is my quilt of valor for this year.  I have all the nine patches made, just working on the red blocks now.  Zipping along!!



Those scraps bins are just the best!!  I am making 6 inch star blocks, and they are so much fun to make!!  I just love scraps so much.

I have all the blocks sewn for the rail fence quilt.  Lucky the kitty very much enjoys helping with quilting as he can.  Ha!!

 I have had these blocks sewn for a long while, but recently sewed them all together.  Great fun!!




******************************Nurse's notes*********************


I have had a bit of a cold for a month.  Recently I took a trip to help my family during some medical stuff, and I came back dang sick.  Fever, sore throat, and so much junk in both my sinuses and lungs.  I just could not shake it and stopped wanting to eat.  I knew then I was pretty sick, Haha!  Turns out I had some flu.  Well, yuck!!! I do feel much better now, thank goodness, and just have the cough remaining. 




On we go, friends!!!



Julie  

8 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Here’s hoping you’ve turned the corner on the flu. Your scrap quilts are so fun! I just love scraps too ;)

GranChris said...

Hope you are better. Do tell me what kind of things are people making to sell? We are doing a Fall craft show and I am just wondering.

julieQ said...

..

Donna said...

Your quilts are all amazing but the QOV and log cabin are just spectacular! Glad you are feeling better. It stinks being sick especially in spring and summer.

Anonymous said...

I love scrap quilts and yours are beautiful and colorful. Hope you keep getting better. Thanks for sharing.

ButterZ said...

Sorry to hear you haven’t been well. Great progress on your beautiful quilts. The scraps just keep on going.

nestki said...

Try not to push yourself. Good thing you have the best nurse around! I love all your quilts! This is the first time I seen the pattern you are using for your Quilt of Valor, and I really like it.

Nann said...

LOL -- nurses can't get sick! Glad you're feeling better. ALL your scrappy projects look wonderful.

Sewing right along!

Hello!!  I made a few zipper bags for the guild sales table, to raise money for the guild scholarships.  I bought zippers on Amazon for penn...