Monday, August 14, 2023

Sampler from much loved fabrics

 

I started this sampler, of all reproduction fabrics.  It was a quilt along a lot of years back, and I have always loved it.  It is super fun to work on!!




I am slowing working on these heart blocks, from a Facebook quilt along.  These are labor intensive little things!

TILDA fabrics!!!  Aren't they just so pretty??


I am making progress on the 1/2 square triangle quilt.  Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings has a book with all sorts of different 1/2 triangle patterns.  Great fun!!!




Thank you for your prayers for our Angie.  Hospitals, doctors and surgeons are working out details to get her the care she needs!!





Julie


6 comments:

Julierose said...

What a lovely Sampler you are putting together, Julie:))) I like the colors...
Hugs, Julieose

Anonymous said...

I started sewing together cut off corners, half square triangles, and didn't know what to do with the squares. I'm so glad that you showed your samples and mentioned that book. Now I know where to look for more ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

These are all so fun - that sampler and the fabrics are so yummy!!!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Lovely sampler and what pretty fabrics.

Janet O. said...

It is always a treat to get a peek at the current projects occupying your sewing time (middle of the night).

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That bottom, blue HST block was on my quilt calendar this morning.

Comments!

A large tree fell over with a mighty crash, half a block from our home.  We are all grateful that it fell toward the street!  If you can zoo...