Sunday, December 3, 2017

Mystery quilt! Part two!

 Here is where I am, so far, on Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt, "On Ringo Lake".  I have all of part one done, and 42 of the 200 flying geese for part two.  This is my project box for this quilt.


Please see Bonnie's post about part two, here!  Lots of quilters are joining in!!

http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2017/12/mystery-sunday-link-up-part-2.html
 So far, it looks pretty pastel...but that is fine with me!
I have been saving the corner method triangles to play with too.


Hope each of you has a great day!!


Julie

10 comments:

Chantal said...

Mmmm .... love your colors. You make me want to play along too. 200? Ouch! lol. ;^)

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Your flying geese look great! I'm about halfway done. They are certainly time consuming but well worth it!

Tired Teacher said...

You're making great progress on the Ringo Lake mystery. Keep up the good work.

Joyce Carter said...

These are really pretty. I love the fabrics you chose. But 200 flying geese? Wow! It would take me forever.

Janet O. said...

You are amazing, Julie. All of the quilts you create on your own, many of them to donate--and yet you are still able to keep up with Bonnie's mystery. And you are a busy nurse besides!!
Your mystery parts are looking good. And you used pink instead of coral--that didn't come as a surprise. :)

Alison V. said...

Your geese look great!

Vesuviusmama said...

Keep plugging away at it - that's what I'm telling myself. It's my first BH Mystery, and I'm hopeful that I can keep up. Yours is looking great. I, too, played around a bit with pairing the two sections we've made so far to see where we might be going with this.

Lori said...

I agree with Janet O- You are pretty amazing in many ways!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Mmmm I love those colors!!

sanpiseth40 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Puffins and purples!!

I was tempted by Puffins...a squirrelly breed!!  LOL!  This fabric was shared with me, and I have been loved these bright, candy corn colors...