Thursday, July 23, 2026

Homework

 



Hi everyone!  Above is my homework for the quilt guild.  A darling lady named Pixie makes kits for the guild members to take home and make.  Serious 30 minutes, and tada!  A quilt top was completed!


This is my leader and ender quilt from last year.... just finished!!  All except the outside border.  It is kitty approved, as you see...so it is fun!



I have been working on our Monday project too, our Barn Star quilt.  

Hope each of you is doing well!


****************************Health news***************************


We have had some health challenges in the house lately.  A knee replacement...and two strokes following this.  It is all terrifying and yet seems to be getting better.  I would love you to join me in praying for better days.

*************************************************************************


Julie

14 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Sending prayers that things continue to improve, Julie. Your leader/ender top looks great..….no wonder it is kitty approved.

Donna said...

Praying for you and your family. Quilting always helps get me through tough times.

cityquilter grace said...

prayers being said...aging is too often a series of unfortunate events...pretty leader/enter quilt

Rose Marie said...

Prayers and hugs and love your new tops!

Loris said...

Oh that was hard to read the Health news! I'm so sorry for the complications. The knee surgery itself is a new dimension. I'm praying for you both. (heart emoji)!

Anonymous said...

Prayers coming your way. Thanks for sharing.

Elaine Adair said...

More prayers from Elaine Moore, in western Nebraska - Stay calm and go with the flow. Some things are just not fair, are they?

Chantal said...

Hi, Julie. It's good to hear from you again. Love the leader-ender quilt. Of course I will prayer for you and your family. Hope everyone gets better from here. Take care. ;^)

marina said...

lovely quilts. sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What a lovely leader ender quilt. Hugs!

Vicki W said...

Oh, I love your leader/ender quilt! Sending prayers for you and your family.

Nann said...

Such a nice colorway for your L&E project. The kits are a great idea for a fast, satifsying finish. Hugs to you for healing and comfort.

nestki said...

Prayers for healing and joy

Jannette said...

Love your L/E project, and the colours you chose! I'll be praying....

Homework

  Hi everyone!  Above is my homework for the quilt guild.  A darling lady named Pixie makes kits for the guild members to take home and make...